Live Your Best Life!
Many of us have heard the phrase,
"An apple a day keeps the doctor away."
But are we truly embracing the concept?
The NuGenesis community exists in order to help you maximize the role that food plays in your life.
NuGenesis is a nonprofit, public health organization, promoting health and wellness through food education. We provide opportunities and resources that connect individuals with the joyful activities of gardening, cooking, and understanding the immense potential of food.
The NuGenesis team's primary goal is to help you embrace behaviors and knowledge that will increase your consumption of healthful foods. Along the way, we'll connect you with your community and help you increase your levels of health and happiness.
Join Us! Get Involved! Our primary programs include:
- Educational gardening opportunities
- Wellness cooking, nutrition, and gardening classes
- NuKids youth classroom programs and field trips
- Customized employee wellness programs
- The Food Institute, providing food resources
- A robust volunteer program
Enjoy the "Essence of NuGenesis" video to learn more:
Save the Date for our Seedling Sale and Open House on May 23rd!